What is a Virtual Merchant?
A virtual merchant account is simply an online account used for safe and secure credit card processing at both online and brick and mortar businesses. Using a virtual merchant allows you to have an online account that takes care of verification, processing and documentation of credit card payments. And all you need to set it up is an internet connection. Virtual merchant accounts can be used by any business!
Types of Virtual Merchant Accounts
There are many different types of virtual merchant accounts, sometimes also called an online merchant account, all of which use the internet to simplify accepting credit and debit card payments. Businesses can use virtual merchant accounts that utilize:
- Web portals that analyze credit card data and allow a business to enter customer information and get a fully processed payment in seconds
- Complete software packages that turn laptops and computers into credit card processing terminals that safely and reliably process credit card and debit card transactions
- Completely wireless equipment that safely sends credit card information to be processed securely
Benefits of a Virtual Merchant Account
The benefits of setting up a virtual merchant account with us are many. You only need a basic understanding of the internet and we will teach you everything you need to use your online credit card processing account. Set up a virtual merchant account with us today and:
- Start taking credit card payments TODAY
- Earn more money by accepting credit and debit card purchases
- Expand your business online and accept payments on your website
- Set up a kiosk or booth and be able to accept payments on the spot
- Easy tracking of credit card data and customer records
Still have questions about virtual merchant accounts or credit card processing? Call us at 1-866-734-8450.