Accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Electronic Checks on Your Website Today
Want to accept payments on your website today? Trying to grow your business? Whether you own a large or small business, our online merchant account programs can get you set up so that you can accept payments on your website today. Our system allows you to process payments from a variety of sources including all major credit cards, debit cards, electronic checks, and even gift cards. Some of the benefits of using our virtual merchant account services are:
- Accept a Variety of Payments: Open up your website to collect payments from all major credit cards, electronic checks from bank accounts (echeck.net), gift cards, and debit cards.
- Manage Your Transactions: Our simple and easy to use merchant interface and free customer support helps you control and manage all payments on your website.
- Prevent Fraud: Our system automatically helps you detect fraud and suspicious activity to protect your business and profits
- Risk Management:We store your customer’s personal information in compliance with all federal laws so you are never at risk.
- Receive Payments Quickly: Payments will automatically be deposited into your bank account so you have your money right away.
- Free Help: We are here to answer any questions you have for no cost.
How Online Credit Card Processing Works
Many people want to know exactly how a credit card or debit card is processed with a virtual account before they set their own account up. Use the steps below to understand how a payment is processed from your website and as always don’t hesitate to call with questions.
- The customer comes to your website and adds products to their shopping cart. When they are done shopping, they hit check out and enter their billing information.
- The customer clicks on “Buy Now” and the information is sent to a secure payment gateway either on the website itself or through our secure payment processing page.
- The billing information is transmitted to our safe and secure payment processor.
- In an instant, our virtual merchant account services verifies the information with the bank to make sure the card is valid and funds are available.
- The bank approves or declines the transaction and send a message back to us, the processor. This also happens instantly.
- In 3-15 seconds, this information is passed back to the payment gateway.
- The payment is processed and the business and customer receive a receipt of their purchase.
- The business (you!) receive the payment in your bank account. This usually happens within 2 business days.
Ready to start accepting payments on your website? Have some more questions? Call us at 1-866-734-8450.